Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
We know NEMTs.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation is a unique industry providing services to some of the most vulnerable clients. Like your commitment to the patients you transport, our agency is committed to helping you manage your insurance and risk needs. Our agency reviews and shops your insurance each year to make sure you have the best options available at renewal. After working with NEMTs for over 20 years, we know the challenges you have to overcome every day.
Our satisfied clients include: Non-Emergency Medical Transportation, Para-Transit, Nursing Homes and Retirement Communities, Taxi and Limo Operations, Wheelchair and Gurney Transportation.
Specialized programs for your business
We are dedicated to guiding your business through the challenges of implementing a tailored insurance program that provides the solutions you need within your industry.
We have specialized programs which include:
- Commercial Autos
- Bodily Injury
- Property Damage Liability
- Physical Damage Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability
- Errors & Omissions
Business Focused. People Powered. Client Inspired.
Industry insights from dedicated account managers
- 100+ Years Combined Insurance Experience
- Trusted Choice® Agency for over 10 Years
- Access to Multiple Insurance Providers
Superior service from brokers who know you
- Local Brokers with Strong Community Ties
- Customized Coverage for Your Business
- Bilingual Brokers in All Departments
Tools & assistance to help your business thrive
- Portfolio Agency with a Full Range of Products
- Periodic Coverage Reviews to Keep You Protected
- Claims Reporting Liaison to Keep You Informed
Commercial insurance rates are increasing on nearly every line of coverage, thanks to a rise in the frequency and severity of claims.
When employees don’t understand their offerings, key benefits can go underutilized. And a large portion of their compensation package is underappreciated.
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business owned by one person. Anyone can set up a sole proprietorship, making it one of the easiest and fastest ways to form a company.