Your advocate in times of need.
As your insurance broker, Coast General Insurance Brokers shops for insurance each and every year. We specialize in providing a variety of professional products. We provide comprehensive, competitive protection plans.
Coast General Insurance Brokers is an independent insurance agency – meaning we do business with multiple insurance companies and compare protection and prices to find the best value for you. We’re not computers – we are real, live members of the Ventura community, and we’re committed to being your advocate in times of need.
Our commitment is to serving you.
Coast General Insurance Brokers knows that in California, there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.
Our Core Agency Products:
- Workers Compensation
- All Commercial Liability
- Key Man Life Insurance
- Commercial Auto
- Product Liability
- Umbrella/ Excess Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- Cyber/ Network Security
- Management Liability/ EPLI
Client Partner Advantages:
- Comprehensive Risk Analysis
- Benefits Consulting
- HR & Benefits software including ACA Reporting and Filing
- Loss Control Services
- Claims Management
- Superior Customer Service
- Risk Management Solutions
- Bilingual Customer Service
Business Focused. People Powered. Client Inspired.
Industry insights from dedicated account managers
- 100+ Years Combined Insurance Experience
- Trusted Choice® Agency for over 10 Years
- Access to Multiple Insurance Providers
Superior service from brokers who know you
- Local Brokers with Strong Community Ties
- Customized Coverage for Your Business
- Bilingual Brokers in All Departments
Tools & assistance to help your business thrive
- Portfolio Agency with a Full Range of Products
- Periodic Coverage Reviews to Keep You Protected
- Claims Reporting Liaison to Keep You Informed
Commercial insurance rates are increasing on nearly every line of coverage, thanks to a rise in the frequency and severity of claims.
When employees don’t understand their offerings, key benefits can go underutilized. And a large portion of their compensation package is underappreciated.
A sole proprietorship is an unincorporated business owned by one person. Anyone can set up a sole proprietorship, making it one of the easiest and fastest ways to form a company.