Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products, and unparalleled advocacy.
Trusted Choice® agencies are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. To that end, they've all vowed to abide by the Pledge of Performance.
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner.
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.
10 Reasons Why You Should Work With Us
Here are a few reasons why Coast General Insurance Brokers should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance.
- We are here, serving the needs of Ventura and the state of California.
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, health, and retirement plans.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
Speak to an Insurance specialist:
It's good business practice to periodically evaluate coverage.
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic and ongoing social and political discord, our state legislative representatives and the federal government still found time to create new hurdles for employers in 2021.
Join us on December 8, 2020, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm PST! The deadline for employees to have employees trained is January 1, 20201. Link to register: https://conta.cc/3l9QRmM Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Training focuses Read More »
Register here: https://conta.cc/2Syt8Qw You are invited to attend our approved virtual supervisor sexual harassment training. This training focuses on the employer’s affirmative duty to take every reasonable step to provide a workplace free from harassment Read More »