You are invited to attend our approved virtual supervisor sexual harassment training.
This training focuses on the employer’s affirmative duty to take every reasonable step to provide a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. If you are a business operating in certain states, this training is mandatory.
Our 2-hour class fulfills the requirements in most states, and specifically California, as is required by AB 1825.
You will walk away from the class understanding the types of behavior that constitute harassment and discrimination as well as with the tools to prevent or correct the behavior.
2 Hour training covering the following areas:
- Policy development and implementation
- Identifying inappropriate behavior about harassment and discrimination
- How to conduct investigations and implement corrective actions
- Specific examples of discrimination based on protected categories, which also includes Gender Identity, Gender Expression, and Sexual Orientation
- Harassment and Discrimination quiz and scenarios
- Training provided by a qualified trainer
- Training is interactive and practical
- The company will receive a certificate acknowledging its employees’ participation in the training .