Join us on December 8, 2020, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm PST! The deadline for employees to have employees trained is January 1, 20201. Link to register: https://conta.cc/3l9QRmM
Harassment and Discrimination Prevention Training focuses on the employer’s affirmative duty to take every reasonable step to provide a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. If you are a business operating in certain states, this training is mandatory.
Our 2-hour class fulfills the requirements in most states, and specifically California, as is required by AB 1825, for both supervisors and non-supervisors.
You will walk away from the class understanding the types of behavior that constitute harassment and discrimination as well as with the tools to prevent or correct the behavior.
2 Hour training covering the following areas:
- Policy development and implementation
- Identifying inappropriate behavior about harassment and discrimination
- How to conduct investigations and implement corrective actions
- Specific examples of discrimination based on protected categories, which also includes Gender Identity, Gender Expression, and Sexual Orientation
- Harassment and Discrimination quiz and scenarios
- Training provided by a qualified trainer
- Training is interactive and practical
- The company will receive a certificate acknowledging its employees’ participation in the training.
Link to register: https://conta.cc/3l9QRmM